"Don't do it, don't do it! no no no...you can't possibly make a sadness avoiding tip be to-
READ VOLUME ONE of my "How To Avoid Being Sad" books.
"Don't Do It!"
That's entirely too self serving..
So instead, today's sadness avoiding tip is:
Read Volume One of "How To Avoid Being Sad"
I picked it up today after having given a copy to someone I really like and respect.
Once I got over the shock of just how many type-o's and missed words there are (ah the joy of self editing/publishing) I actually both smiled and remembered some things I needed to remember.
Which means, it worked.
so yes, a silly one.. but so be it!
PURCHASE BOOK HERE (if you missed the other blatant links above...)
*and happy beautiful, strangely apocolyptic feeling but let's hope not warm weather weekend!
READ VOLUME ONE of my "How To Avoid Being Sad" books.
"Don't Do It!"
That's entirely too self serving..
So instead, today's sadness avoiding tip is:
Read Volume One of "How To Avoid Being Sad"
I picked it up today after having given a copy to someone I really like and respect.
Once I got over the shock of just how many type-o's and missed words there are (ah the joy of self editing/publishing) I actually both smiled and remembered some things I needed to remember.
Which means, it worked.
so yes, a silly one.. but so be it!
PURCHASE BOOK HERE (if you missed the other blatant links above...)
*and happy beautiful, strangely apocolyptic feeling but let's hope not warm weather weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment