... Than to other human beings.
Need support?
Inspiration?
A sense that all is ok in the world?
#1) Look to your species first. People are amazing, inspiring, endless sources of all of the above.
This morning, I heard a beautiful story about a facebook friend of mine who found solace and support in another facebook friend of mine (never the two have met) AWESOME
Tonight, I did one of my favorite things..
#2) I leaned over and talked to the table next to me at a restaurant...
Now this one can go either way (read-incredibly annoying/stalkeresque.. OR.. lovely)
Tonight it was the latter.. We were all at a Tapas place...they were hemming and hawing over what to order.. lamented having to leave one thing out..
I had already ordered that one thing, and couldn't possibly finish it..
duh!
Success! They got to try it, and I got beautiful stories of a couple, a work project.. all sorts of great stuff.
again, AWESOME.
I truly love people. I just do. They are my species. And I am sticking with them.
Need support?
Inspiration?
A sense that all is ok in the world?
#1) Look to your species first. People are amazing, inspiring, endless sources of all of the above.
This morning, I heard a beautiful story about a facebook friend of mine who found solace and support in another facebook friend of mine (never the two have met) AWESOME
Tonight, I did one of my favorite things..
#2) I leaned over and talked to the table next to me at a restaurant...
Now this one can go either way (read-incredibly annoying/stalkeresque.. OR.. lovely)
Tonight it was the latter.. We were all at a Tapas place...they were hemming and hawing over what to order.. lamented having to leave one thing out..
I had already ordered that one thing, and couldn't possibly finish it..
duh!
Success! They got to try it, and I got beautiful stories of a couple, a work project.. all sorts of great stuff.
again, AWESOME.
I truly love people. I just do. They are my species. And I am sticking with them.
If more people were loving and amazing like you, more people would love people! Start a underground movement in your very spare time and treat everyone to your loving ways and hope it spreads like a wild fire.
ReplyDeleteMost humans do the best they can each day. Love, kindness, be good to others.
ReplyDeleteThis was a stupendous HTABS
NB
People......
ReplyDeletePeople who need people......
Are the luckiest people in the world!!!!!
=-)