#1) Make your own rules...
especially when it comes to dinner!
A giant salad? Pancakes and eggs. Go for it!
A bucket of brussel sprouts? If you read this often, you know what I say to that!
If you crave it, there must be a reason for that. And as we decided just last night (s.a.t #170- Enjoying something is the way to make it 'healthy'!)
#2) Remember, your body belongs to you.
Enjoy this too! And do what you want with it.. Dye your hair, Pierce your nose.. get a tattoo (or another one) :) Appreciate that your body is almost one of the only things that truly and forever belongs just and only to you.. WOOHOOO!!
especially when it comes to dinner!
A giant salad? Pancakes and eggs. Go for it!
A bucket of brussel sprouts? If you read this often, you know what I say to that!
If you crave it, there must be a reason for that. And as we decided just last night (s.a.t #170- Enjoying something is the way to make it 'healthy'!)
#2) Remember, your body belongs to you.
Enjoy this too! And do what you want with it.. Dye your hair, Pierce your nose.. get a tattoo (or another one) :) Appreciate that your body is almost one of the only things that truly and forever belongs just and only to you.. WOOHOOO!!
I love these both. My favorite line is "your body belongs to you."
ReplyDeleteNB
I love these HTABS.
Pancakes and eggs for dinner - a favorite. My body loves that!
ReplyDelete