Monday, April 9, 2012

Sadness Avoiding Tip #192- Two For One Monday

First, and before I begin,
have I mentioned that I just love life?

Well, I do.

My crazy day of travel started off with a text from my mother, who probably hasn't watched five seconds of golf in her life.
The text quoted Bubba Watson-This years Masters winner

"I never got this far in my dreams."

My mom had been inspired by this man!

I loved this. I actually watched the tournament, and when Bubba won, he just cried and cried.

There is a good chance that this win may be the biggest win in his career.
Chances are.

So.. in honor of beautiful, honest Bubba

#1 Enjoy The Moment

Don't overthink it, overindulge in it, overdo it... Just enjoy it. It is perfect, just as it is.

Now what does #1 have to do with me 'loving life'?

Well today I had a 5 hr. flight to Los Angeles, and next to me sat Greg Green. I had never met Greg, but guess what? He was a golf pro!

He was coming from the Masters and we had a wonderful chat.

Greg gave me my sat #2 of the day.

He has written a book about the "psychology of golf" - and as Greg explains it.. EVERYONE.. not just golfers.. tend to 'choke' when they are about to achieve their 'best score'.
This fascinated me. It goes along with Nelson Mandela's speech about how we 'fear being great'

I don't quite know what the s.a.t. in this is, actually..

but as I was also so inspired by something pertaining to golf..
I guess I have to go with

Allow serendipity.

Today was totally serendipitous. And it was great!


1 comment:

  1. Love this, always be open to new ideas, friends and infinite opportunities.

    NB

    ReplyDelete