I decided to start this up again!
Thinking about it now, three days later when I am actually getting ready to do it, I can think of a few things to blame.
1) Summer arriving
2) Summer arriving
C) Summer arriving
You get the idea. And not only that (1,2, and c) but the fact that I am alive and well right now to see it, and feel it.
So without further ado (adieu?)
here we go again!
SADNESS AVOIDING TIP #222
(If you) find yourself biking on a path somewhere and happen to find yourself riding through an incredibly fragrant patch of air (thank you flowers)- audibly breathe in and when you exhale say "Ahhhh'. it feels great and pays proper homage.
You can push it (as I did on this ride) by wearing headphones and listening to music so loud that I was singing but couldn't hear myself. Therefore, to me, I was perfect.
Thinking about it now, three days later when I am actually getting ready to do it, I can think of a few things to blame.
1) Summer arriving
2) Summer arriving
C) Summer arriving
You get the idea. And not only that (1,2, and c) but the fact that I am alive and well right now to see it, and feel it.
So without further ado (adieu?)
here we go again!
SADNESS AVOIDING TIP #222
(If you) find yourself biking on a path somewhere and happen to find yourself riding through an incredibly fragrant patch of air (thank you flowers)- audibly breathe in and when you exhale say "Ahhhh'. it feels great and pays proper homage.
You can push it (as I did on this ride) by wearing headphones and listening to music so loud that I was singing but couldn't hear myself. Therefore, to me, I was perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment