IT'S WRONG!
*and something called 'how to avoid being sad' really shouldn't make anyone sad!
Welcome to the NEW..er.. OLD.. NEW HOWTOAVOIDBEINGSAD.COM SITE!
it's true. This was the original site. Made by.. just me
But after a successful Kickstarter Project I was able to hire someone to create a shimmery, shiny (expensive!) brand new site!
Yippee!
Until something went wrong. And questions went for days unanswered.
And every little tweak cost $100.
And every 'new idea' would cost 5 times that...
*and this girl was sad...
So tonight, I decided, enough was enough.
This whole thing, the books, the blog... was started as a labor of love, and it will remain that way.
From now on, I will be doing this site all by myself. Which means it may not be pretty...but it will be loved.
And even if I continue to not sell any books at all, it won't matter. Because I can do this site for free, and I want one of my contributions to this beautiful world (and in honor of my beautiful friend) to be a DAILY SADNESS AVOIDING TIP as long as I have it in me to do it!
* Still, I hope I sell books. Because I believe in them. And myself. And at the end of the day, I think that is important, and inspiring.
Thank you for listening!
Shall we begin?
*and something called 'how to avoid being sad' really shouldn't make anyone sad!
Welcome to the NEW..er.. OLD.. NEW HOWTOAVOIDBEINGSAD.COM SITE!
it's true. This was the original site. Made by.. just me
But after a successful Kickstarter Project I was able to hire someone to create a shimmery, shiny (expensive!) brand new site!
Yippee!
Until something went wrong. And questions went for days unanswered.
And every little tweak cost $100.
And every 'new idea' would cost 5 times that...
*and this girl was sad...
So tonight, I decided, enough was enough.
This whole thing, the books, the blog... was started as a labor of love, and it will remain that way.
From now on, I will be doing this site all by myself. Which means it may not be pretty...but it will be loved.
And even if I continue to not sell any books at all, it won't matter. Because I can do this site for free, and I want one of my contributions to this beautiful world (and in honor of my beautiful friend) to be a DAILY SADNESS AVOIDING TIP as long as I have it in me to do it!
* Still, I hope I sell books. Because I believe in them. And myself. And at the end of the day, I think that is important, and inspiring.
Thank you for listening!
Shall we begin?
A HEARTY Congratulations on your "new" site! It doesn't just look good, it looks great!! And it is still **Magic** A lot of smart thinking went into this and that much smartness is NOT sad! Looking very forward to the everyday things to come. In fact, I'm crazy excited!!!!
ReplyDeleteI prefer this site.. it's quite felt and quite you. thank you rachel <3 -dena
ReplyDelete