Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sadness Avoiding Tip #123- Discover A New Song!

I LOVE music.
Really, I can't think of a more instant, gratifying, accessible, mood changer and sadness avoiding tool than a great song!
There is one out there for everything. Every need and emotion, there is a song to express it and bring a sense of commisseration or solace.

And one of my greatest pleasures in life is discovering a new song.
So, that is today's AWESOME Sadness Avoiding Tip
DISCOVER A NEW SONG!
go on itunes and explore
check out spotify
check out www.ilistentoeverything.com
ask a friend
OR
CHECK OUT THE BRAND NEW HTABS TUNES FOR TODAY
I just created it! Here, you will find a handful of songs that will change every week. No rhyme or reason. You may love some, hate some, but my hope is that one or two of them will give you that feeling, that glorious feeling of  "Wow! I LOVE this song!"
HAPPY LISTENING!
*my awesome friend Katie!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea, adding music. Music will make everyone smile and chase the blues away.

    Kudos Rachel

    NB

    ReplyDelete
  2. International Love-Pitbull and Chris Brown. It is so good.

    NB

    ReplyDelete