Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sadness Avoiding Tip #122- Pass The MOJO!

what??? Let me explain...
I love this sadness avoiding tip for three reasons.

1) (And most importantly)- I get to dedicate it to my wonderful friend Amy in Colorado, who began this tradition of sending me "mojo" via email, when she gets a sense I could use a boost.. of energy, of support, of... well, MOJO

2) It works! Honestly, if you sense or know a friend that may be down- think about them. Send them some love, healing, energy, whatever they need! Just really focus on them and their need. I am  a firm believer that the power of our thoughts, is the most powerful thing of all!
And when applied to someone you care about, it becomes exponentialy more powerful.
I forgot how it started, but about once a month I get a random email from Amy telling me some 'mojo' is on its way. And I believe her. And it works every time!

3) I simply cannot be sad when I say the word "mojo". Just saying it makes me want to go out and find some...
Thank You Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment