*As I am the most impatient person I know, what I mean with this sadness avoiding tip isn't about 'time' as in having patience, nurturing your dreams and giving them the 'time' to really come into bloom...
That 'time' takes time..and that is not the time I mean!
What I do mean is actually give them time. Work on them. Literally build them every day.
I worked on other things all day yesterday, and at about 10 pm sat down to work on my big dream.
Yes it was late, and yes I was tired, but giving my dream its time meant I was honoring it and that it was indeed more on its way to becoming a reality. Doing this really helped me avoid being sad.
So today's sadness avoiding tip is to Give Your Dreams Time.
*And if you have 'time' (the real kind) watch this video. .it is an oldie, but such a goodie, and Gary says what I am trying to say, so well!
http://www.ted.com/talks/gary_vaynerchuk_do_what_you_love_no_excuses.html
That 'time' takes time..and that is not the time I mean!
What I do mean is actually give them time. Work on them. Literally build them every day.
I worked on other things all day yesterday, and at about 10 pm sat down to work on my big dream.
Yes it was late, and yes I was tired, but giving my dream its time meant I was honoring it and that it was indeed more on its way to becoming a reality. Doing this really helped me avoid being sad.
So today's sadness avoiding tip is to Give Your Dreams Time.
*And if you have 'time' (the real kind) watch this video. .it is an oldie, but such a goodie, and Gary says what I am trying to say, so well!
http://www.ted.com/talks/gary_vaynerchuk_do_what_you_love_no_excuses.html
right on! thanks rachel!- dena
ReplyDeleteYou have single-handedly motivated me to get out (and dust off) some of my old works and, well, work on them! Am already unsad for just the effort. THANK YOU...again, still, always.
ReplyDelete