tonight...
I am stalling (like, big time) getting dressed to go to a cocktail party in honor of my friend.
Stalling because
1) I've already had my 'big night out' for the week
2) At said 'big night out' I ate a 'pig in a blanket' (my first ever, don't ask!) and was sick all day
3) It's my bedtime
But I have to go, because I said I would go.
And I have a sneaky suspicion if I 'got out of it' I would be sad (for the ten minutes before I fell sound asleep!)
So today's s.a.t- If you commit to doing something. Do it.
A tough one. But file it under 'essential'.
I am stalling (like, big time) getting dressed to go to a cocktail party in honor of my friend.
Stalling because
1) I've already had my 'big night out' for the week
2) At said 'big night out' I ate a 'pig in a blanket' (my first ever, don't ask!) and was sick all day
3) It's my bedtime
But I have to go, because I said I would go.
And I have a sneaky suspicion if I 'got out of it' I would be sad (for the ten minutes before I fell sound asleep!)
So today's s.a.t- If you commit to doing something. Do it.
A tough one. But file it under 'essential'.
(sigh) Yes, they are essential those pesky little commitments.
ReplyDelete