Are able to read minds...
(is it the Jedis? One of those extraterrestrials)
ANYway,
I had to remind myself of this today when I found myself getting back into my crankypants (ie: getting sad) when I felt overlooked and as if noone was considering what I needed.
And then I realized- they would have no way of knowing unless I told them!
With one email ("Can we please go to dinner before 10pm because I will pass out and die if we don't)
I asked for what I needed, and got it.
So! That is today's sadness avoiding tip.
Off to dinner ;)
(is it the Jedis? One of those extraterrestrials)
ANYway,
I had to remind myself of this today when I found myself getting back into my crankypants (ie: getting sad) when I felt overlooked and as if noone was considering what I needed.
And then I realized- they would have no way of knowing unless I told them!
With one email ("Can we please go to dinner before 10pm because I will pass out and die if we don't)
I asked for what I needed, and got it.
So! That is today's sadness avoiding tip.
Off to dinner ;)
YIPPEE for you. I hope they have good veggies.
ReplyDeleteNB
...or--Never attribute to malice what can reasonably be attributed to ignorance.
ReplyDelete