Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sadness Avoiding Tip #161-In Almost All Cases

Something is better than nothing...

I just jumped out of bed with such a start, having realized I forgot to do today's sadness avoiding tip!
Truth be told, I spent most of today wondering why I was just so tired, and although the day was perfectly pleasant, it was really neither here nor there. In short, today was not very s.a.t. inspiring.

And that is where today's tip actually comes from.
I remembered, Something in most all cases, is better than nothing.

Saying something to someone that they need to hear. Sending a short two line email of thanks or love, making a 4 minute phone call to a grandparent or friend.
Something  really is better than nothing.

Even with sadness avoiding tips!

Now, I can go back to bed (I just love the feeling of being tired WHEN sleep is imminent) knowing I did something.. and that tomorrow is a new day, and brings with it, the possibility of endless s.a.t's!

goodnight ;)

1 comment:

  1. I can envision you hopping out of bed. Hopefully no falls.

    Thanks for the HTABS

    NB

    ReplyDelete