Every once in a while...
Again, I seem to be contradicting myself and my previous s.a.t's.. (see #159)
but
sometimes, a "no" opens up a bigger, brighter, YES in the future.
Last night (you know, when I was in bed by 9 and almost forgot to post? :)) there was a dinner/party/event very similar to the dinner/party/event I had attended the night before (and was exhausted from!)
So, I said a polite 'no' to last nights party.
Instead I slept, and slept, and slept
and today, I feel fantastic! Good enough in fact to say YES to a last minute invite to hear a band I love.
So.. say NO!.. if you need a break..
*the one thing I will NEVER contradict in these postings is that there really is no 'wrong' thing you can do. Everything (the good choices and bad ones) continue you on this beautiful, wondrous, AWESOME journey of life.
Again, I seem to be contradicting myself and my previous s.a.t's.. (see #159)
but
sometimes, a "no" opens up a bigger, brighter, YES in the future.
Last night (you know, when I was in bed by 9 and almost forgot to post? :)) there was a dinner/party/event very similar to the dinner/party/event I had attended the night before (and was exhausted from!)
So, I said a polite 'no' to last nights party.
Instead I slept, and slept, and slept
and today, I feel fantastic! Good enough in fact to say YES to a last minute invite to hear a band I love.
So.. say NO!.. if you need a break..
*the one thing I will NEVER contradict in these postings is that there really is no 'wrong' thing you can do. Everything (the good choices and bad ones) continue you on this beautiful, wondrous, AWESOME journey of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment