Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sadness Avoiding Tip #168- Share

A recommendation.

If you found, read, saw, something great...tell a friend about it.

Like a recommendation for a great book.


No, really. does anyone have any recommendations for a great read? :)

Was sad to finish my last book, and now (with some plane rides in my future.. yippee!)
I really need a tip...

something.. gripping!

3 comments:

  1. I am reading Sanjay Gupta's new fiction book called "Monday Mornings" and really enjoying it. I just finished Sophie Kinsella's "I've Got Your Number" and that was good if you want something cute/light :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. August by Judith Rossner
    You could find this in your Library

    NB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved "I've Got Your Number"!! Here's a rec...local author (he lives on the Cape!) Peter Abrahams...http://www.amazon.com/Down-Rabbit-Hole-Mystery-Mysteries/dp/B005SN1ZWG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333066852&sr=8-1 - also, and I think you will love this: http://www.amazon.com/Dog-It-Bernie-Mystery-Mysteries/dp/B003E7ESYA/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1333066903&sr=1-6 - same author, Spencer Quinn is his pen name!

    xoxo HC

    ReplyDelete