Down, or behind, or out of step...
It happens to all of us.
I think I have fallen behind a day on these s.a.t's!
That's ok. I will catch up :)
And today (and every day actually) this first of two s.a.t's is about
The power of friendship.
Today's s.a.t is to just take a moment to recognize friendship as really and truly the highest thing.
I am actively doint this one as I think on a friend that wrote me the most beautiful email, so full of support and love, when I absolutely needed it most. As I recently asked another for help. As I pack up to visit my closest friend and feeling how it seems like Christmas and my birthday and all the other days you wake up to cake on the counter.. I am that excited.
That is real, and powerful and so incredibly, amazingly...awesome.
It happens to all of us.
I think I have fallen behind a day on these s.a.t's!
That's ok. I will catch up :)
And today (and every day actually) this first of two s.a.t's is about
The power of friendship.
Today's s.a.t is to just take a moment to recognize friendship as really and truly the highest thing.
I am actively doint this one as I think on a friend that wrote me the most beautiful email, so full of support and love, when I absolutely needed it most. As I recently asked another for help. As I pack up to visit my closest friend and feeling how it seems like Christmas and my birthday and all the other days you wake up to cake on the counter.. I am that excited.
That is real, and powerful and so incredibly, amazingly...awesome.
I'm thinking on YOU today, my friend. Honored to be able to call you that. Overjoyed to have you on my side through our respective journeys. You've made SUCH a difference in my life ~ thank you!! XO
ReplyDeleteFriendships are the pillars of strength in humans.
ReplyDeleteI am one lucky duck
NB