Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sadness Avoiding Tip #174-Leaving

is hard!
Tomorrow morning I have to fly home after a fantastic visit with my best friend.
I was scheduled to fly out at 1 pm and I called to change my flight to 8 am.

Even though it will be a little less time with my friend, it will also be a little less time to feel sad about leaving.

So that is today's sadness avoiding tip.

(And actually, it was also the very impetus for this whole "htabs" thing in the first place (Volume one, story of Max))

Don't linger in the sadness of imminent missing.  Trust that you will see each other again soon, and go quickly, early, with so much gratitude for the fact that there must be something very, very special, to inspire such missing in the first place.
:)

1 comment:

  1. We had a visit to beat all. Thanks RLS for making the trip.

    Love,
    NB

    ReplyDelete