of surrender.
Not all the time, mind you.
Sometimes, you gotta fight, fight, fight!
But other times, surrending is a really good way to both maintain your sanity, and avoid being sad.
Today, for whatever reason, my life was a sh**show.. you know those days.
Towards the end of it I found myself desperately flushing out my eyes from a totally poisonous substance that was accidentally splashed on me.
In that head in sink moment, I decided...to just give up.
Roll with it, if you will.. just until I get to go to sleep..
Just until the new dawn comes, and with it.. a brand new day!
Not all the time, mind you.
Sometimes, you gotta fight, fight, fight!
But other times, surrending is a really good way to both maintain your sanity, and avoid being sad.
Today, for whatever reason, my life was a sh**show.. you know those days.
Towards the end of it I found myself desperately flushing out my eyes from a totally poisonous substance that was accidentally splashed on me.
In that head in sink moment, I decided...to just give up.
Roll with it, if you will.. just until I get to go to sleep..
Just until the new dawn comes, and with it.. a brand new day!
Wow-glad you are OK. A new day gives us a chance each day with a clean slate.
ReplyDeleteNB
Today is that brand new day ~ Saturday ~ and I SO hope you're better....your eyes are okay. (I actually gasped reading that part.) Thankfully, as wisely stated above, new day - clean slate. A happier day to you!
ReplyDelete