Two For One Monday even though I am writing this very early Tuesday morning?
Sure!
My life seems to be picking up speed. I am at that point where, like driving a standard auto... it is time to shift. Soon I will be going along at a new speed, smoothly.
But between here and there?
Ideally, a smooth transition.
More likely, grinding gears, maybe even a stall or two.
I have a feeling the s.a.t's this week are going to be fairly utilitarian. Things that I will undoubtedly be trying to remind myself, as I shift gears.
#1) Don't be hasty.
I need to learn this one again, and again, and again. Too often I am too quick to make a decision, a statement, take action. I think it is great to be proactive, but at the same time, take the time you really need.
#2) Keep people in the loop.
Sometimes, when I have so much going on, so many thoughts, challenges etc.. I find I have sort of retreated, like a snail back into her shell. This is o.k.. but I need to remember that people aren't prophets, they may not know what I am going through, and by sharing a little I will gain both a feeling of support and love as well as a new perspective.
Sure!
My life seems to be picking up speed. I am at that point where, like driving a standard auto... it is time to shift. Soon I will be going along at a new speed, smoothly.
But between here and there?
Ideally, a smooth transition.
More likely, grinding gears, maybe even a stall or two.
I have a feeling the s.a.t's this week are going to be fairly utilitarian. Things that I will undoubtedly be trying to remind myself, as I shift gears.
#1) Don't be hasty.
I need to learn this one again, and again, and again. Too often I am too quick to make a decision, a statement, take action. I think it is great to be proactive, but at the same time, take the time you really need.
#2) Keep people in the loop.
Sometimes, when I have so much going on, so many thoughts, challenges etc.. I find I have sort of retreated, like a snail back into her shell. This is o.k.. but I need to remember that people aren't prophets, they may not know what I am going through, and by sharing a little I will gain both a feeling of support and love as well as a new perspective.
Excellent
ReplyDeleteNB
Consider yourself supported and loved. Perspective is everything.
ReplyDelete