Friday, April 6, 2012

Sadness Avoiding Tip #189- Hold On...

just hold on.

Hold on to the people you love. The ones that love you back

Hold on to your dreams.

Hold on to the vision you have of who you really are... the fabulous, amazing, empowered, inspiring YOU.

I mean it ;)

I had about 50 options for s.a.t's tonight... but this one really kept interrupting all other thoughts.

A dear friend asked me the other day not to "let howtoavoidbeingsad.com go.."

Even though I can't even remember the last time I shipped a book... that doesn't matter.
This is my labor of love. And I love it.

This exercise I do, daily, rewards me...everyday.

So I am holding on to it.

Holding on is good.

Holding on is a beautiful, glorious thing!

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. "Hold on loosely, but don't let go, if you cling too tightly, you're gonna lose control!" -38 Special

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love HTABS

    NB

    This one speaks to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every HTABS book I bought has been happily received. I wait daily for the newest tip and they are often right on point for so many reasons. You are an inspiration, please hold on to that. Lori

    ReplyDelete