Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sadness Avoiding Tip #202- Nothing But Air..

Nope, I am not talking about my truly miserable basketball shooting skills, (although the title would definitely apply!)

I am talking about the amazing, ubiquitious, ideally fragrant, always gratis, renewing, reviving, restoring, endless supply of air.

Taking a cab back from the airport just now, and I felt all 'airporty'... you know, sort of in a daze of planes, connections, lines and mini pretzels.

 I decided to roll down the window, close my eyes, and stick my head out. And that is when it hit me (literally) this AIR could help!

And it did! It perked me up! It blew off some building sadness, it got me home, and instead of falling into bed, got me running errands and working and looking forward to coming alive again.
I am so grateful I decided to make it today's s.a.t! love it, breathe it, let it wash over you... air.

2 comments:

  1. Always love the HTABS. Thanks for doing this for us.

    NB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roll down the window and let the wind blow back you hair.......

    ReplyDelete