Friday, April 20, 2012

Sadness Avoiding Tip #203- It Bears Repeating!

I've done this one before. I have done this one with video before...
And, I am doing it again!
For two reasons.

Reason #1) I need to make sure I 'practice what I preach' and these 7 words are mighty mighty powerful reminders of a key way to almost instantly 'avoid being sad'

Reason #2) Because the video is so utterly embarrassing and silly, it makes me smile, and feel, somehow brave, that I am not afraid to be who I am (and sing how I do.. ouch!)

Happy Weekend!!

And remember to...

2 comments:

  1. A pink guitar should be its own HTABS.
    When are you performing at the MET?

    NB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This put a little smile on my face. Scratch that, a BIG =-) on my face, and a lot of love in my heart. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete