C'est Chic??
It's true. I have been 'freaking out' the last couple of days... for a multitude of reasons, and one in particular...
In the past, my m.o would have been to keep my freak to myself. Hole up, hide away, wait for it to pass.
But in this last year, through this project, and I guess just through 'life' refusing to relent, I have really come to depend on my friends.
Which brings me to today's s.a.t. (she says, in between bouts of anxiety)
One of the best things a friend can do, is to calm us down when we can't do it ourselves. When a good friend tells you 'everything will be o.k.', you are already well on your way to having it be so..
because, you didn't hide your anxiety, your panic, your need.
Don't hide your freak out. A true friend won't be scared off...however you may both have a laugh about it later.
It's true. I have been 'freaking out' the last couple of days... for a multitude of reasons, and one in particular...
In the past, my m.o would have been to keep my freak to myself. Hole up, hide away, wait for it to pass.
But in this last year, through this project, and I guess just through 'life' refusing to relent, I have really come to depend on my friends.
Which brings me to today's s.a.t. (she says, in between bouts of anxiety)
One of the best things a friend can do, is to calm us down when we can't do it ourselves. When a good friend tells you 'everything will be o.k.', you are already well on your way to having it be so..
because, you didn't hide your anxiety, your panic, your need.
Don't hide your freak out. A true friend won't be scared off...however you may both have a laugh about it later.
Hope this is a freaking great day! OR your freak is great this day?!?
ReplyDeleteXO