I slept in today. Past 6 am.
I am still lounging.
I am not going to rush anywhere.
I don't know what the s.a.t in this is,
but I am not sad
sitting here with my hair all wild and mussed on my head
with my glasses still on
my feet up
the Sunday paper by my side
just being.
I will think of one.
Or maybe the lack of one, is one.
Not trying to make a moment any more than it is. And staying in it. Just as it is.
I am still lounging.
I am not going to rush anywhere.
I don't know what the s.a.t in this is,
but I am not sad
sitting here with my hair all wild and mussed on my head
with my glasses still on
my feet up
the Sunday paper by my side
just being.
I will think of one.
Or maybe the lack of one, is one.
Not trying to make a moment any more than it is. And staying in it. Just as it is.
I love lounging with the NYT on Sunday's.
ReplyDeleteNB