#1 Honor the importance of Monday morning! It starts your entire week! It is a very important time, and how you treat it is entirely up to you... so...
#2 Start this new week off with something that makes you truly happy. It doesn't matter what it is. A warm scone from the bakery, ten extra minutes to read the comics or take your puppy for an extra long walk. Whip cream on your mocha. It doesn't matter... if it makes you happy you must do it on a Monday morning!
*This was an easy one for me to do today because it came to me as I was doing it. On Saturday night I had dinner with two wonderful new friends. One of them, Tappan, shares my incredible, totally implacable love of STEVIE NICKS.
I told him he just had to see the backstage clip of a very young Stevie rehearsing a new song.
I just sent it to him, only after watching it about 5 times in a row, realizing that watching it truly makes me happy, and that my entire week is now informed by this little spring of joy I feel as soon as this video starts!
here it is... I love the beginning where the make up artist almost instantly gives up actually applying Stevie's make up until she is done. Better to just let her sing and dance along.
#2 Start this new week off with something that makes you truly happy. It doesn't matter what it is. A warm scone from the bakery, ten extra minutes to read the comics or take your puppy for an extra long walk. Whip cream on your mocha. It doesn't matter... if it makes you happy you must do it on a Monday morning!
*This was an easy one for me to do today because it came to me as I was doing it. On Saturday night I had dinner with two wonderful new friends. One of them, Tappan, shares my incredible, totally implacable love of STEVIE NICKS.
I told him he just had to see the backstage clip of a very young Stevie rehearsing a new song.
I just sent it to him, only after watching it about 5 times in a row, realizing that watching it truly makes me happy, and that my entire week is now informed by this little spring of joy I feel as soon as this video starts!
here it is... I love the beginning where the make up artist almost instantly gives up actually applying Stevie's make up until she is done. Better to just let her sing and dance along.
I, like you, love love love this Stevie Nicks clip.
ReplyDeleteNB
Exactly how sweet, adorable, cute and beautiful is she? I wish she were singing that to me. I'd have fainted, however. :)
ReplyDelete