Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sadness Avoiding Tips #197 and 198 - I Blame Spring!

For my tardiness!
However, I am forgiving myself...completely!
Nothing about 'how to avoid being sad' should have anything even remotely akin to guilt inducing.

nope.

It has been an absolutely glorious weekend in NYC-which kept me outside as much as possible
and inspired some s.a.t's!

#197- JUMP.
This is also in volume 2-the power of movement. Even just a very little. Jumping, skipping, hopping up and down will do wonders to shake off sadness. Yesterday, we jumped until we could jump no more!


Sadness Avoiding Tip #198- Stop and smell the flowers.
Yup, I did it! The most cliched and ubiquitous s.a.t EVER.
I didn't even invent it. But I love it. And it WORKS.
Before today, I didn't even know God made Hyacinth tree/vine/amazingness things
But she/he does. And it changed the shape of my entire day, stopping, and smelling them.
Thank you God.


1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite Aretha Franklin songs "JUMP TO IT"

    NB

    ReplyDelete