Short and sweet today, and not just because I am too tired to type!
Of all the little 2 word missives (be kind, be good, etc..) this one
be thoughtful
is immediate, powerful, transforming.
*I thought of this s.a.t. this morning when reading an email I received from a friend- someone I don't 'know' well yet feel close to. She answered an email of mine, and was so thoughtful the way she did it, I had to use it as an s.a.t. today.
Just take a moment to think of someones particular situation and reality, and respond from that place.
I may not be explaining it well, but the impact it has may be beyond words.
Thank you L.K!
Of all the little 2 word missives (be kind, be good, etc..) this one
be thoughtful
is immediate, powerful, transforming.
*I thought of this s.a.t. this morning when reading an email I received from a friend- someone I don't 'know' well yet feel close to. She answered an email of mine, and was so thoughtful the way she did it, I had to use it as an s.a.t. today.
Just take a moment to think of someones particular situation and reality, and respond from that place.
I may not be explaining it well, but the impact it has may be beyond words.
Thank you L.K!
This has become a personal favorite for me.
ReplyDeleteNB
That's what friends are for. =-)
ReplyDeleteLK