Where you left off...
If it is something you like doing.
Exercising, volunteering, making homemade gifts of preserved fruit (?) or writing sadness avoiding tips!
It doesn't matter. If you want to start doing something again, just start. Don't wallow in the guilt or the self doubt that very easily could come with restarting something. Just pick up where you left off.
I woke up this morning feeling a bit blue. I think it is the weather and too many thoughts in my head. I found myself wishing for something light and easy to set my day off in the right direction.
And then I remembered... there is something that can do that... and I write it!
So, I am picking up where I left off. Without judgement or pressure to make it great. Just the desire to do it.
Good morning!
If it is something you like doing.
Exercising, volunteering, making homemade gifts of preserved fruit (?) or writing sadness avoiding tips!
It doesn't matter. If you want to start doing something again, just start. Don't wallow in the guilt or the self doubt that very easily could come with restarting something. Just pick up where you left off.
I woke up this morning feeling a bit blue. I think it is the weather and too many thoughts in my head. I found myself wishing for something light and easy to set my day off in the right direction.
And then I remembered... there is something that can do that... and I write it!
So, I am picking up where I left off. Without judgement or pressure to make it great. Just the desire to do it.
Good morning!
Nice to see you back at it. =-)
ReplyDeleteGood Evening to you-this put a big smile on my face.
ReplyDeleteThanks
NB