Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sadness Avoiding Tip #219-Turn The Car Of You

Around.

That is what I am going to really try to do. I feel like one of those little matchbox cars. The last part of my life was all the 'winding up' of the car, winding, winding, winding...

And recently, it (I) was released! And off I shot! At 200 mph across the kitchen floor when all of a sudden BAM! I run into the barstool, then the trash can, and then get stuck under the sink.

That is what the last month has felt like. But now, I want to be still for a moment. Back the car up, right it on its new path, and actually DRIVE it myself (start slowly, there may be dust bunnies and crushed cereal on the floor!) in a direction, although still undetermined, that is ultimately.... mine.



      *this looks a little extreme to me. Going to stick to starting in first gear!

2 comments:

  1. I think that is a grand idea.

    Love you wheels!

    NB

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops-love YOUR wheels.

    ReplyDelete