Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sadness Avoiding Tip #121-Settle For The Pantheon

 
*I found myself smiling when I thought of this one and put in the title, so I KNEW it had sadness avoiding power in it!

I am trying my best not to rely on yet another cliched phrase. I think one a week (see tip #119) is more than enough. Still, those darned things really are true more often than not! So.. today's tip is to SETTLE FOR THE PANTHEON...

In other words, simply to remember that "Rome wasn't built in a day."

Personally, I want to accomplish great things- with this site, with my writing and art... with my life! But these things take time. Sometimes, a lot of time. And missteps (yeah those too!)

*I am still filling in the archive section here on this site. It is taking a long time. But when I get frustrated I am going to read my own s.a.t. today, realize I might not get all of it (Rome) done today, and I am going to settle for the pantheon! She's a beauty after all!
                                                          

1 comment:

  1. Love that cliche. Never ever gets old. Thanks for the tip today.

    NB

    ReplyDelete