Maybe I am the only one that gets that song in my head...
"Just walk away Renee"
Even if your name is not Renee, This s.a.t. just came to me..
why?
Because I just walked away. :)
I was having a frustrating conversation with someone. It was bringing me down! I could feel the sadness approaching!!
so..
I just walked away!
"Just walk away Renee"
Even if your name is not Renee, This s.a.t. just came to me..
why?
Because I just walked away. :)
I was having a frustrating conversation with someone. It was bringing me down! I could feel the sadness approaching!!
so..
I just walked away!
Perfect-just walk away Renee-or Rachel
ReplyDeleteXX
ReplyDeleteNB
I love the Left Bank! I get that song in my head too. And I also often have to walk away from a lot of b.s. around me. Well done.
ReplyDeleteNow the song is stuck in my head. Think I'll go for a walk!
ReplyDelete