Monday, April 23, 2012

Sadness Avoiding Tip #205- Don't Assume

You always know what you will 'like'.

Yesterday after all our scheduled meetings were finished here in Chicago, I found myself with some free time. My best friend suggested we check out the 'miniature rooms' (doll houses? I thought) at the art institute..

eh.. er.. I don't think I would like that.

But, we went..
and I was right, I didn't like it.

I LOVED IT.
It was absolutely amazing. They had to pull me out after 2 hours. I bought the book! I will go back again.

And, I got a great s.a.t. out of it too... sometimes, you just don't 'know' for sure what is going to move you, and one of the sweetest, most UNsad parts of life is being pleasantly surprised.

Here is to Tiny Furniture!








1 comment:

  1. I can't go to Chicago without that exhibit being on my list.
    I am so glad you loved them.

    NB

    ReplyDelete