Or maybe it is an r.v, or...a canoe?
Whatever the 'vehicle' this sadness avoiding tip is about having that wonderful, wacky, completely non sensical 'Plan B', as in, "I just want to jump in an airstream and spend my days tootling through the countryside!"
It doesn't really matter if every rational bit of you 'knows' you will never do this. The sadness avoiding power in this one comes from just having that vision to call on, imagine, and day dream about how great it would feel. It is a momentary escape from whatever is bringing you down.
Hop in your airstream and take it. Ride like the wind! (Do those things go fast? )
hmmmm
*this sadness avoiding tip is for my dear friend Mindy. I wish I could drive my fast airstream down to Mississippi because I miss her
Whatever the 'vehicle' this sadness avoiding tip is about having that wonderful, wacky, completely non sensical 'Plan B', as in, "I just want to jump in an airstream and spend my days tootling through the countryside!"
It doesn't really matter if every rational bit of you 'knows' you will never do this. The sadness avoiding power in this one comes from just having that vision to call on, imagine, and day dream about how great it would feel. It is a momentary escape from whatever is bringing you down.
Hop in your airstream and take it. Ride like the wind! (Do those things go fast? )
hmmmm
*this sadness avoiding tip is for my dear friend Mindy. I wish I could drive my fast airstream down to Mississippi because I miss her

SMILING BIG!! love it and you...
ReplyDeletethanks for the tip!
= - )
ReplyDeleteMy best high school friends and I used to dream about renting a Minnie Winnie (Winnebago) and touring the countryside the minute we graduated. It never happened but ya know, all these years later, not one of has ever forgotten that dream! Thanks for the wonderful reminder. :)
ReplyDelete