and Wide!
Today's sadness avoiding tip is inspired by something that happens to me almost every day.
Either by my own meandering, or a facebook post, or in today's case, an *email from my friend Jess...
I get turned on to a new website!
There are so so SO many awesome sources of information, expression, and creativity out there it is mind blowing.
I will never get through all of them, but I can celebrate the wonderful ones I find.. and share them!
Today's s.a.t. -share a website you love.
Here's mine!-WWW.LETTERSOFNOTE.COM
*The way this website discovery happened is that I read about a new production of 'The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer' (for kids)- so of course I needed to get myself a ticket!
I did invite my friend Jess (ok, ok, and her kids ;))
And with her 'yes' Jess passed this on, which led me to the link.. which led me to today's s.a.t!
yippee!
Today's sadness avoiding tip is inspired by something that happens to me almost every day.
Either by my own meandering, or a facebook post, or in today's case, an *email from my friend Jess...
I get turned on to a new website!
There are so so SO many awesome sources of information, expression, and creativity out there it is mind blowing.
I will never get through all of them, but I can celebrate the wonderful ones I find.. and share them!
Today's s.a.t. -share a website you love.
Here's mine!-WWW.LETTERSOFNOTE.COM
*The way this website discovery happened is that I read about a new production of 'The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer' (for kids)- so of course I needed to get myself a ticket!
I did invite my friend Jess (ok, ok, and her kids ;))
And with her 'yes' Jess passed this on, which led me to the link.. which led me to today's s.a.t!
yippee!

WOW what a great site she passed on. I looked at a few of the letters and this is my favorite below. XX NB
ReplyDeletewww.lettersofnote.com/2009/09/it-was-hard-to-give-five-sons-to-navy.html